1. CCF uses a blend of Portland cement, and sand, reinforced with wire lathe, to build shower curbs and bench seats. This allows for a much more structurally sound and leak free installation.
2. CCF pre-slopes PVC membranes under shower bases. By doing this any moisture behind the tile is directed toward your drain. This practice guarantees our installations won’t leak preventing costly repairs later.
3. CCF includes Schluter- DITRA underlayment as a standard not an upgrade. DITRA underlayment is an uncoupling, anti fracture, and waterproofing membrane all in one. This is a huge benefit to you the customer as it costs three times as much as cement board at no additional cost to you.
4. CCF uses Ardex brand elastomeric waterproofing membrane in all shower installations. This extra step further guarantees our installations won’t leak.
5. CCF’s procedure ensures that weep holes in the drain stay unobstructed, allowing any moisture to drain from your shower even further guaranteeing a leak free installation.
6. CCF sets all wall tile with a latex modified mortar. Unlike mastic, which will deteriorate under moisture, mortar will retain its strength and flexibility throughout the life of your shower.
7. We offer you a lifetime warranty because of our three step waterproofing process and our tile and stone underlayment. Our extensive product knowledge and attention to detail give us confidence to offer this extended warranty.
8. All answers contained within are methods outlined in the TCA Handbook among other trade publications. We have learned much of these techniques through years of experience, and many hours of workshops and seminars.
9. CCF uses a crack isolation fabric as well as a crack isolation membrane over applications where concrete is to receive tile. This also prevents efflorescence (staining of grout or natural stone due to alkaline that exist within the concrete) from damaging the installation and the product.
10. CCF understands the importance of combining the latest products and techniques with the time tested techniques of past generations.
Tile has a reputation for durability and elegance lasting over 3,000 years. Our selection of ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble, and granite gives you countless options. With many floor and wall designs to choose from, plus coordinating pieces and trims complemented by many accessories, your creative design options for floors, showers, whirlpools, and more are virtually limitless. Backed by our “Assurance Warranty,” our tile installations include mortars/adhesives, design layout, underlayments, cutting, setting, grouting, caulking, and transitions.
Tile adds dimension and grandeur to a room. The options with tile are only limited by your imagination. They can be in set patterns, turned into diagonals, and different sizes and textures can be used together. The listel options and grout choices add to the options. Tile can be found in many different materials such as ceramic, porcelain, granite, slate, mosaics, travertine, marble, and glass. There are many manufactures of tile. Some of our most popular choices are by:
Porcelain is a denser, less porous and harder option that offers greater stain and water resistance than ceramic. It is durable and more scratch resistant than other varieties. Porcelain is available in polished and matte finishes .
Looks like wood but all the advantages of a durable long lasting tile. Choose porcelain or ceramic tile that looks like natural wood. The tile is now being manufactured in many different size plank shapes.
Tile made from clay that has been permanently hardened by heat, available in glazed or unglazed.
Get creative, add color and make a statement with your design. Mosaics add texture and depth and are visually pleasing. Available in glass, stone,iridescent glass,metal,ink jet glass,and many other materials!
These higher end natural materials cut from the earth create beautiful one of a kind custom designs.
Polished high gloss, honed smooth, or translucent onyx. These materials from nature are timeless and beautiful.
Two tile design
Square or rectangle tile. Choose one tile or many to create a pattern of your choice
Shown with two tile this pattern can also be acheived with one tile or as a checkerboard with two colors
Create interest with differnet size tiles in the same style
Great for wood looks - available in many different styles
Shown with a brick pattern border